A big earthquake with the strength of 8.7 on the Richter scale hits the Middle East.
Six million Muslims die and over a million are injured.
Iraq, Iran and Syria are totally ruined and the governments don't know where to start with providing help to rebuild.
The rest of the world is in shock.
- The USA is sending troops to help keep the peace.
- Saudi Arabia is sending oil.
- Latin American countries are sending clothing.
- New Zealand and Australia are sending sheep, cattle and food crops.
- The Asian countries are sending labour to assist in rebuilding the infrastructure.
- Canada is sending medical teams and supplies.
GREAT BRITAIN, not to be outdone, is sending six million replacement Muslims.
God Bless GREAT BRITAIN. Damn those Brits are smart!